The Texas Solar Pioneer Awards ceremony is a unique high-level celebration and dinner to honor the movers and shakers in the Texas Solar Industry. Each year, the awards ceremony will recognize the visionary leaders, industry partners, and dynamic individuals who push boundaries, pioneer new frontiers, and inspire others by their ability to create programs and success in driving the advancement of solar energy, smart grid & energy storage, clean energy innovation, and policy incentives in Texas. It is an excellent opportunity for participants to entertain clients, network with peers, and brand their companies as industry leaders.
The 2017 Texas Solar Pioneer Awards ceremony will take place during the Solar Business Festival (SBF) – Texas Solar Business Week on Thursday, November 30, 2017, in Austin, Texas. All winners will be inducted as members of the SBF Hall of Fame.
There will be fifteen (15) categories including:
- Solar Transaction of The Year Award
- Outstanding Woman in Solar Award
- Solar Advocate of the Year
- Energy Storage Company of the Year
- Solar Project of the Year
- Outstanding Clean Energy Project of the Year
- Innovative Partner of the Year
- Commercial Rooftop Installation Award
- Residential Rooftop Installation Award
- Industrial Rooftop Installation Award
- Industry Development Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
AWARDS WINNERS WILL RECEIVE
- Customized 2016 Texas Solar Pioneer Awards Lapel pin
- Certificate recognizing inductee as SBF Hall of Fame Member
- Badge ribbon recognizing inductee as SBF Hall of Fame Member
- Recognition on SBF’s Web site as a Texas Solar Pioneer Awards winner
- Opportunity to use Texas Solar Pioneer Awards logo on materials and websites
- Complimentary 10 Years VIP Pass Certificate to Solar Business Festival
Note: To receive the 2017 Texas Solar Pioneer Awards you must attend the awards dinner.
The Texas Solar Pioneer Awards will accept applications via email, mail or online. The application period will open on Monday July 10, 2017 through Friday, September 29, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
All applications must be received by the 5:00 p.m. deadline on September 29. Winners will be notified the week of the first week of November 2017.
Nomination categories will be scored by a panel of Solar Business Festival advisory board, staff members, and GAA renewable energy working group per the criteria listed below. The applicant in each category with the highest score will be named the winner.
To submit your application:
For attachments, larger than 15 MB, please send via a large file transfer system.
Global Attain Advancement
Attn: Solar Business Festival
P.O. Box 18087
Austin, TX 78760
Note: You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com
Via Online Form:
2017 Texas Solar Pioneer Awards Nomination Form
The project description should include the following:
- Project background and need
- Biography of project/individual
- Project/individual details and implementation
- How the project/individual makes a difference and/or meets the objectives
- Additional information that demonstrates how the project/individual meets the scoring criteria
- Include photos or video of the project, if available
Winners will be notified the first or second week of November and will receive 4 complimentary VIP tickets to the Texas Solar Pioneer Awards ceremony. Winners will be responsible for travel and conference costs.
For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org