The Advisory Council is comprised of experienced leaders committed to furthering sustainable energy efficiency and sustainability in our buildings, throughout our cities, and around the world. This distinguished group represents a broad range of expertise.
SBF 2016 Key Advisory Board Members:
- David Inbar, Founder and CEO, Dejalytics, Inc
- Steve Pearson, Lead Strategist & Founder, Pearson Strategy Group
- David C Jedynak, Chief Technology Officer, Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Tasha A McCarter, PE, Manager Distributed Generation Interconnection, SunPower Corporation
- Jim Kimo Storke, Managing Partner, KAS Consulting
Interested in joining SBF 2017 Advisory Board? Please contact email@example.com with your Bio.
Our key steering committee serves in coordinating the program development.
SBF 2016 Key Steering Committee (MBA Candidates at University of Texas McCombs School of Business)
- Lewis Bichkoff, MBA Candidate, McCombs School of Business
- Richard Huckle, MBA Candidate, McCombs School of Business
- Charles Barnett, MBA Candidate, McCombs School of Business
- Mike Senia, MBA Candidate, McCombs School of Business
- Charlie Cox, MBA Candidate, McCombs School of Business
Interested in joining SBF 2017 Steering Committee ? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Bio.
RENEWABLE ENERGY WORKING GROUP (REWG)
The GAA Renewable Energy Working Groups (REWG) is a volunteering platform that brings together people to collaborate and achieve a stated objective requiring their particular expertise or time. REWG aims at studying & reporting for a particular purpose under the renewable energy. Members of REWG are chosen to produce deliverables (e.g., standard track technical reports, findings recommendations, and reviews of the deliverables of other groups, and creating a report). Members are chosen base on their demonstrated accomplishments and skills to contribute to the REWG led by one or more appointed chairs to perform the administrative functions of the group. Some participants are elected by REWG members, others are appointed by the REWG Chair. REWG conduct much of their work over email lists.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the working group and its projects, please contact us at email@example.com
Global Attain Advancement serves as the main coordinators of the event planning, preparation and organization of the event with support from specialists and experts drawn from partner organizations. The core planning team includes;
- Ceci Guevara, Chief Marketing Officer, Global Attain Advancement
- Justin Boger, SBF Chair & Speaker Coordinator
- Daniel Dorksen, Marketing Associate, Global Attain Advancement
- Germain Issian, Events Coordinator, Global Attain Advancement
- Bako Ambianda, Director of Operations, Global Attain Advancement
- Melissa Brown, Public Relations, Global Attain Advancement
- Brenda Hannah, Graphic Designer, Global Attain Advancement
- Stephanie Rodriguez, Events Coordinator & Diversity Manager, Global Attain Advancement
- Suzanne Decca, Director of Research Global Team, Global Attain Advancement
- Elizabeth McNally, SBF Research Coordinator
- Anand Chamarthy, SBF Business Development Rep
Interested in joining SBF 2017 core planning team? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your Bio.